Proud to be a Pro-Life Texan
Enter to win a t-shirt! 1 in every 10 entries wins!
We’ll notify you by text if you win.
Only subscribed members are eligible to win. Limit one entry per person. Subscribers will also receive notifications about Pro-Life GOP convention votes from Texas Right to Life. Standard data and messaging rates apply.
The Legislature failed to ban any abortions in 2019 or stop euthanasia under the 10-Day Rule. Texas should be #1!
Why the fall?
Apathetic elected officials
Fake Pro-Life efforts
Our battle plan
Texas Abolition Strategy
The Texas Abolition Strategy exists not only to immediately save lives but also to overturn Roe v. Wade and abolish abortion. We believe in taking prudent and bold steps to finally end the grave injustice of elective abortion in our state.
End the anti-Life 10-Day Rule
The Texas 10-Day Rule allows death panels to pull the plug on patients against their will for any reason. Families should not have to race a countdown and rigged system to save their loved ones.
Hold Republican elected leaders accountable to Pro-Life values
Texas can become a Pro-Life leader again. We must demand Republican officials prioritize and advance your Pro-Life values in the Texas Legislature.
Get notified on Pro-Life votes
Text PROLIFE to 313131
Support the Pro-Life Texas Abolition Strategy
The next Pro-Life legislative priority is passing the Texas Abolition Strategy.
The Texas Abolition Strategy combines three major Pro-Life policies into one sweeping bill to ultimately end elective abortion in Texas.
1. The Preborn NonDiscrimination Act (PreNDA): Abolish discriminatory and the remaining late-term abortions.
2. Heartbeat Bill: Abolish elective abortions after the preborn child’s heartbeat is detectable.
3. Abolition Bill: Abolish every remaining elective abortion in Texas.
Clear and dynamic leadership is needed to advance the Pro-Life movement in Texas. Now is the time to take prudent, yet bold steps to finally end the grave injustice of elective abortion in our state.
Repeal the Anti-Life Ten-Day Rule
Repealing the draconian 10-Day Rule applies our Pro-Life principles to protect vulnerable patients in Texas hospitals, such as Baby Tinslee Lewis, Carolyn Jones, and Chris Dunn.
We must reform current Texas law in order to protect sick, disabled, and elderly Texans by:
• Repealing the unethical, unprecedented, and unconstitutional process that allows hospitals to forcibly remove basic life-sustaining treatment from patients against their will; and
• Protecting patients’ right to receive basic care like a ventilator while a transfer to another physician or facility is secured.
Texas law must respect innocent human Life from fertilization until natural death, which includes protecting vulnerable patients from anti-Life ethics in Texas hospitals.
Hold Republican Leadership Accountable
Republican elected officials must be held accountable to uphold and advance the Party’s Pro-Life principles.
This resolution will strengthen RPT Rules to:
• Prohibit Republican Party leadership from providing any type of support to candidates who directly act in opposition to the Right to Life planks and principles of the platform; and
• Direct Republican Party leadership to publicly request that the Governor of Texas call a special session if no legislation that directly bans abortion is passed during the regular legislative session.
Republicans repeatedly declare the importance of Pro-Life values in our party platform and priorities. Republican Party leadership in Texas must also reflect this commitment to Pro-Life beliefs in action as well as word.